America’s oldest toy shop, FAO Schwarz, will be visiting Rochester, Minnesota, in mid-October. It has two locations in Rochester, within Target North or Target south. Is October too early to celebrate Christmas? Asking a friend.
39" Slick wool wrap coat with exaggerated collar and tie belt
Adjustable button closure
Keep you deliciously warm in the icy days of winter, in great style!
Full Length Mink Fur Coat with Shawl Collar & Bracelet Cuffs (Demi Buff, XS)
Target, a Minnesota-based company, said that last year’s test was so successful that they are making it even bigger this year.
- Exclusive FAO Schwarz toys will only be available at Target stores, Target.com and FAO store locations beginning in October
- The collection will include more toys than 120 and a capsule collection celebrating FAO Schwarz’s 160th anniversary.
- Target.com and Target stores will have dedicated areas for FAO Schwarz. There will also be toy demonstrations throughout the holiday season.
- Target’s holiday Bullseye’s Top Toys list will offer more exclusives and affordable gift options, with items starting at $14.99
What kind of FAO Schwarz Toys will Target Offer?
The “FAO Schwarz assortment”There will be a wide selection of toys, ranging from $10 to $150 (they promise 50 toys under $20…but will each store have a lot? We will see.
Target claims that you will be able buy
- FAO Schwarz Style Runway 4-Sided Fashion Show Playset
- FAO Schwarz Ride On Train
- FAO Schwarz Makeup Vanity Mirror Set
- The Dance on Piano Mat (as featured on Big).
A nostalgic collection will also be available, which will include a Hot Wheels Collector Set and Funko Toy Soldier Pop, FAO 160th anniversary Teddy Bear, and UNO (oooh, Uno! Just kidding, Uno is great!
Christmas seems to be the most memorable time for toys memories. “what’d you get?” kinda stuff. Check out these top holiday toys, courtesy of Target/Fao Schwartz!
LOOK: The best holiday toys of the year you were born
As always, if you have a comment, complaint, or concern about something I wrote here, please let me know: [email protected]