39" Slick wool wrap coat with exaggerated collar and tie belt
Adjustable button closure
Keep you deliciously warm in the icy days of winter, in great style!
Full Length Mink Fur Coat with Shawl Collar & Bracelet Cuffs (Demi Buff, XS)
Up to date:
STOW, Mass. (WWLP) – With scorching climate coming throughout Nationwide Electrical Security Month, State Fireplace Marshal Peter J. Ostroskey reminded Massachusetts residents that air conditioners and home equipment needs to be plugged immediately into wall retailers, not extension cords or energy strips.
In keeping with a information launch despatched to 22News by the Division of Fireplace Providers, electrical fires are the second-leading trigger of fireplace deaths and the third-leading kind of residential fires general in Massachusetts, the Marshal mentioned.
Defend your self and your loved ones by following these security suggestions at house:
- Keep away from overloading retailers
- Use just one system plugged into an influence strip at a time
- Do not forget that extension cords are for momentary use
- Verify electrical cords for harm and preserve them out from below rugs and furnishings
- Cost laptops, telephones, e-cigarettes, and different rechargeable gadgets on exhausting, steady surfaces, not beds or couches
- Name a licensed electrician in the event you expertise flickering lights, ceaselessly blown fuses or tripped circuit breakers, or unusually heat plugs, cords, or switches
- Name your native hearth division in the event you see arcs or sparks, hear a scorching or buzzing sound, or odor the odor of one thing burning within the house
- Have a licensed electrician overview your property’s electrical system each ten years