According to the Douglas County retail center, in-person shopping will start Friday, May 1, with new safety procedures.
CASTLE ROCK, Colo — This article was published for the first time by MileHighontheCheap.com.
Douglas County was among the first to reopen per Gov. Retailers will be allowed to sell in-store merchandise on Friday, May 1, thanks to Jared Polis’ lifted mandate
Outlets at Castle RockWith some new guidelines, in-person shopping will be allowed starting May 1.
For now, center hours are Monday through Saturday 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. You may have to check with the store for specific hours.
A list will be provided of all open stores updated on their website. It is also important to double-check store hours, as they can vary from Center hours. You can check the hours of a particular store or call them directly if you are planning to shop there.
Shops open for shopping (as of 5/1/20).
- Black Diamond
- Buff City Soap
- COACH (open only for Curbside Pickup)
- Harry & David
- Le Creuset
- Mountain Khakis
- Rack Room Shoes
- Starbucks drive-thru (open Monday-Sunday, 5 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Uniform Destination (medical scrubs)
- Vitamin World
- Wood Shark Trading Company
Health & Safety Precautions
Outlets at Castle Rock will be following physical distancing standards to ensure the health and safety of customers, employees and the community, including:
- All around the center are sanitation stations.
- One-way pathways to stress physical distancing
- Signage in common areas to emphasize physical distancing.
- Touchless sinks and toilets
- Staff trained to disperse larger groups of people than 10.
- To avoid touching handles with clean hands, use paper towels at the exit doors of the restrooms
- 6’ distance markings where any lines will form (food court, inside stores, restrooms, etc.).
- Food court tables and chairs will remain 6’ apart. Soft seating has been removed from the food court.
- Maximum number of guests per store (varies depending upon the size of the shop).
- Additional cleaning and sanitation between customers in the food court and restrooms.
- All center staff to wear gloves and masks, per governor’s mandate.
For any concerns or questions, please contact the management team at 303.688.2800.
Go to for more information about local deals and discounts MileHighontheCheap.com.
RELATED : Macy’s hopes that all 68 Macy’s stores will reopen Monday.
RELATED : Frontier Airlines will require passengers wearing face masks
RELATED: Costco will require customers to wear face masks in all stores
Suggested Videos: Warrior Way
RELATED : Christmas tree arrives at Outlets in Castle Rock
RELATED : Outlets at Castle Rock get a 55-foot Christmas Tree