Keep you deliciously warm in the icy days of winter, in great style!
Full Length Mink Fur Coat with Shawl Collar & Bracelet Cuffs (Demi Buff, XS)
39" Slick wool wrap coat with exaggerated collar and tie belt
Adjustable button closure
Mackage Women's Trish Mid-Length Down Coat with Fur Hood
Long down coat with Asiatic raccoon and rabbit fur on hood with asymmetrical zipper
Zip-front coat featuring fur-lined convertible hood and fleece-lined hand pockets
Location: 3141 Chestnut Street, Suite 015, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Majors and Programs: MS in Retail & Merchandising
Tuition: Quarter credit $1,141 / Total cost of degree $51,345
About Drexel University Drexel University’s online MS in Retail & Merchandising prepares you to think outside the shop and thrive in the evolving retail landscape. From online shopping to in-person retail, and big brands to indie boutiques, you’ll learn to apply your knowledge in areas like retail operations, merchandise management, strategic planning and customer relations to help you find success throughout the industry.
• Faculty have expertise in retail, fashion, merchandising, and management leadership, making them well-connected to industry executives
• Designed for both current retail and merchandising industry professionals and those seeking to change careers
• Coursework covers cultural theory, new merchandising technologies, retail data analysis, strategic planning, and social media
• Can be personalized based on your interests and level of experience in retail, merchandising, fashion, and more
• For those already in the field, information learned in class can be immediately applied to your job
• Four start times throughout the year (Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer)
Interested in finding out more? Learn more about this exciting program at Drexel University here!
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
Listing sponsored by Drexel University