Us Weekly is an affiliate partner, so we may get compensation for certain links to products and/or services.
39" Slick wool wrap coat with exaggerated collar and tie belt
Adjustable button closure
Keep you deliciously warm in the icy days of winter, in great style!
Full Length Mink Fur Coat with Shawl Collar & Bracelet Cuffs (Demi Buff, XS)
Thanksgiving is coming up super soon, which means it’s time to start planning your family dinners and friend get-togethers. Figuring out side dishes is certainly important, but first things first — let’s figure out your outfits!
Thanksgiving is a big holiday that brings together many people and lots of photos. It’s important to feel and look chic! Find inspiration for your Thanksgiving outfit by browsing our top Zara-like fashion options below!
1. Our absolute favorite: This button-up R.Vivimos sweater dressIt is soft, stretchy and adorable. We love the Burning Orange color!
2. We also love: This long-sleeve shirt has a high neckline with a flowing skirt. Floerns fit-and-flare dressThis amazing find is filled with incredible details and mega-chic!
3. We Can’t Forget: This is so beautiful! This is gorgeous! Lyaner satin mini dressThe epitome of drapey beauty. It’s perfected by the button cuffs!
4. Our absolute favorite: Add this short-sleeve to your outfit and it will make your outfit look amazing. Romwe beaded sweater top. Look at those puff sleeves!
5. We also love: This is a sheep-print Hukai cardigan truly could have been plucked from Zara’s website. It is so affordable!
6. We Can’t Forget: We’re obviously into the oversized knit look, but this BTFBM sweater Its asymmetrical hem takes things to the next level!
7. Our absolute favorite: These silky, wide legs look great with the silky, wide leggings Wanschun pantsFor a unique look, wear a fitted top with this shirt The elastic waisband is stylish and sleek, but so comfortable!
8. We also love: Thanks to pieces like this, the faux-leather trend continues to be strong. Heziowyun pants. It’s so edgy and beautiful!
9. We Can’t Forget: These Tronjori wide leg pantsThey are now the number one bestsellers. We are seeing them recommended everywhere!
10. Our absolute favorite: This Kate Kasin pleated midi skirtIt is a timeless fashion choice that you can wear over an again.
11. We also love: Hi, shine! This Lyaner jacquard mini skirtIt would look so cute with a chunky sweater and block-heel booties!
12. We Can’t Forget: Long denim skirts are a top fall trend right now. This Viatabuna skirtThere are so many options for different washes and designs.
Chilliwack Down Bomber Coat in black with stretch rib waistband and cuff, exterior pockets, adjustable tunnel hood
Shell: 50% polyester, 50% cotton
13. Our absolute favorite: This Reoria corset tankThis will look great under a cardigan. It’s actually super soft and stretchy too, making it wonderful for Thanksgiving!
14. We also love: This satin short-sleeved shirt is made from satin Chigant button-upIt is effortless stylish. You can pair it with pants, a dress, or even leggings.
15. We Can’t Forget: Do you want a little glamour and glimmer? This video is a must-see Miduo sequin cami!
16. Our absolute favorite: Accent purses are becoming so big right now, and we’re obsessed with the elegance of this 3-D Yokawe floral clutch!
17. We also love: Emphasized floral brooches are also emerging as a cool trend that’s perfect for special occasions. This Misasha camellia flower pinOur pick!
18. We Can’t Forget: We wouldn’t leave out a pair of multi-chain drop earrings! These are Secroma threader earringsYou can also add pearlescent beads!
19. Our absolute favorite: This faux patent leather pair in creamy white is a great alternative to the black booties Vivianly bootiesInstead, make a statement by using your voice!
20. We also love: You really can’t go wrong with a pair of shoes like these Franco Sarto loafersThis pair is very popular in the fashion world. This pair is available in almost 10 variations!
21. We Can’t Forget: These are simple, sweet, yet comfortable. Shoes 18 ballerina flatsAdd some pizazz to your look with the all-over rhinestones
Not done shopping? You can find more of our top-rated products below.
This post was brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. Shop With Us is a team that aims to highlight services and products our readers might find valuable and interesting. wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, perfect gift ideasThis is for everyone in your lives. However, product and service selections are not meant to be endorsements by Us Weekly, or any celebrity mentioned.
Shop With Us may be offered products to try out by manufacturers. Us Weekly may also be compensated by the manufacturer of the products we feature in our articles. This does not influence our decision on whether or not a product is recommended or featured. Shop With Us is independent from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected] Have a great shopping experience!