THIS YEAR’s holiday season isn’t over just yet. Sure, Santa Claus might’ve already hitched back to the North Pole and your Christmas mistletoe is probably looking already a bit out of place. It’s still festive to be around until the best holiday deals are gone. To allow us to shop beyond Christmas, a number of retailers and brands have created their own after-Christmas savings events.
39" Slick wool wrap coat with exaggerated collar and tie belt
Adjustable button closure
Keep you deliciously warm in the icy days of winter, in great style!
Full Length Mink Fur Coat with Shawl Collar & Bracelet Cuffs (Demi Buff, XS)
Read More: Best Deals from Amazon’s Secret Outlet
Because what better way to let your 2022 go out with a bang than celebrating the tradition of scoring deals? Amazon certainly agrees, having launched its New Year sale already. Men’s clothing sales and fashion sales are offering the best after-Christmas deals. J.Crew’s, Bonobos, or Banana Republic have markedly reduced their prices up to 70%. Athleisure brands Adidas, Nike, Rhone and others are marking products down to make it easy to upgrade your workout gear. There are secret after-Christmas deals at Vuori, On Running and Patagonia. It seems like the holiday will never end this year.
Below is a list of the best after Christmas deals on men’s fashion and clothing. These 90+ best post Christmas menswear deals will ensure a happier start to 2023.
Best After-Christmas Sales | Best Patagonia Sales | Best Vuori Sales | Best On Running Sales | Best Outdoor Voice Sales | Best Huckberry Sales | Best Rhone Sales | Best Hoka Sales | Best Backcountry Sales
- Amazon’s massive New Year’s sale is swamped with discounts on men’s clothing and watches, and the winter menswear styles there are not to be underestimated
- The California-based athleisure label endorsed by Harry Styles and Zac Efron has a slew of workout clothes and winter essentials at as low as 50% off.
- Roger Federer’s sportswear label has a hidden sale section called On Classics where you’ll find the brand’s hero Cloud sneakers and performance gear at up to 50% off.
- Patagonia’s Web Specials has some of its best-selling outdoor gear, fleece, sweats, and flannels at a sizable discount.
- At the brand’s Gift Bar, you get to save up to 35% off Mack Weldon’s kits, including anything from its signature Ace sweatpants to its toasty undergarment bundles to its winter accessories.
- Quite a few of Hoka’s editors-approved running shoes like the Clifton 8, Bondi 7, and Challenger 6 are up to 25% off.
- Take an extra 60% off hundreds of sale styles with code BIGGERSALE.
- Take up to 60 percent off sale styles, plus get an extra 30 percent off your entire purchase at checkout (full price and sale items included).
- Surprise: one of our favorite athleisure and activewear brands has just discounted an array of its best-selling loungewear, workout gear, and causal office clothes at up to 60% off.
- The retailer’s “See You Out There” sale has tons of fan-favorite products like flannel shirts, sweaters, hoodies, and boots from brands like Flint and Tinder, Wellen, Relwen, and Greys at up to 40% off.
- As part of Todd Snyder’s winter sale, you can take up to 50% off select styles while getting an extra 20% off on already discounted items with code WINTER20.
- Lululemon’s End of Year section is where you can score big on the brand’s best-selling and most sought-after pieces.
- Everlane’s End of Year Sale for men lets you save up to 60 percent on the brand’s staples and essential styles.
- Take up to 40% off some of the most comfortable shoes you’ll wear, including the brand’s fan-favorite slip-ons and wool runners.
- The retailer’s much-anticipated Half-Yearly sale is finally here, and you can find designer brands and their stellar pieces at as low as 50% off. The sale ends January 2, so grab them quickly!
- With code NEW23, you can get 23 percent off toasty loungewear by Cozy Earth as well as gaggy merchandise by us.
- Taylor Stitch’s up to 30% off sitewide has got to be one of the hottest after-Christmas savings events we’ve ever seen. All the brand’s iconic sweaters, rugged jackets, cult-favorite trousers, and shirts and pants can be yours for less.
- Nike’s End of Season sale section is stocked with over 2,000 items for up to 50 percent off. And you can use code CHEERS to get an extra 20 percent off select styles.
- The brand is known for its sweaters, flannel shirt and jeans that are favorites of our editors. Now, it’s offering discounts up to 70% on past-season styles from casual winter wear to outdoor gear.
- Bonobos’ winter-ready apparel, from fleece jackets to graphic crews and office chinos, is now up to 70% off.
Style and Commerce Editor
Maverick Li is the Style & Commerce Editor of Men’s Health, where he covers clothing, footwear, watches, and grooming. He was previously the Assistant commerce editor at Esquire.