Us Weekly has affiliate relationships so that we may be compensated for links to products or services.
39" Slick wool wrap coat with exaggerated collar and tie belt
Adjustable button closure
Keep you deliciously warm in the icy days of winter, in great style!
Full Length Mink Fur Coat with Shawl Collar & Bracelet Cuffs (Demi Buff, XS)
We strive to dress like New York City fashionistas. Even if you are already a fashionista, it can be hard to look at the style of others and make a second decision about your outfit. City-chic fashion is a unique mix of effortless and original. It should look effortless and effortless.
We don’t want you to actually spend an hour getting dressed though, so we’ve rounded up 17 awesome fashion picks for you that will have you feeling NYC-chic in no time. We kept the prices low because not everyone can afford to shop in expensive boutiques. Click here to shop!
17 Fashion Finds for New York City Style
1. Our absolute favorite: First, let’s get to the point! A white button-up shirt is a must before you purchase anything else. This is how it looks. Runcati collared shirtThis piece will be the most versatile in your wardrobe!
2. We also love: This is a statement piece on the other hand. SOLY HUX crop top We love this abstract, arty print!
3. We Can’t Forget: These are two fashion tips that will never go out of style. Raising the neckline, and dropping the shoulder seams. This can be done by trading a plain tee. SweatyRocks top!
4. Our absolute favorite: Oversized is the current fad. Versear dressYou are winning win after victory. It looks like it was taken straight from a Brooklyn art gallery!
5. We also love: You’ll never go wrong with this Kaximil bodycon dressIts flattering ruching and high neck make it stand out. Layer any type of outerwear over it!
6. We Can’t Forget: This could be worn by anyone. R.Vivimos tie-shoulder dress to a nice event — but in true NYC fashion, you should 100% wear it more casually as well!
7. Our absolute favorite: Say hello to your favorite fall piece. This Dokotoo jacketBy giving corduroy a raw edge, it adds an extra dimension!
8. We also love: When the weather really cools down, it’s time to switch to a longer, fuzzier coat. This Angashion faux-fur coatThere are so many colors to choose from!
9. We Can’t Forget: Winter is cold in the city streets — and in just about every other state. Time for an extra-long puffer — spend under $100 with this Shanfetl coat!
10. Our absolute favorite: There’s no skipping over these Tronjori trousersIf you really want to upgrade your wardrobe. They’re number one bestsellers for a reason!
Chilliwack Down Bomber Coat in black with stretch rib waistband and cuff, exterior pockets, adjustable tunnel hood
Shell: 50% polyester, 50% cotton
11. We also love: Of course, a vital part of any fashionista’s wardrobe right now is wide leg jeans. These Signature by Levi Strauss & Co. jeansThey are high quality, but affordable!
12. We Can’t Forget: Bold dressers, this one’s for you. This pair of color-block shoes is a great choice. Mistshopy pants!
13. Our absolute favorite: You should consider buying lug sole boots if you want to have a NYC-worthy outfit. These Dream Pairs bootsAvailable in four different colors
14. We also love: We also recommend modern loafers that can be dressed up or down. These loafers are also great for casual wear. Aerosoles loafersThey are also very comfortable!
15. We Can’t Forget: We recommend sneakers. These sneakers are great with a platform. PUMA kicks!
16. Our absolute favorite: A beanie can add an extra layer to any outfit. This Yanibest beanie is our pick because it’s affordable and lined with satin to help protect hair!
17. We also love: Chains have been trending lately, and they’re such an easy, inexpensive addition to any outfit. Wrap this KunJoe chain beltWrap around your waistline or hips!
Are you looking for more? See all of Amazon Fashion hereCheck out all of them Amazon’s Daily DealsFor more great finds, click here
You are looking for something different? You can find more of our top picks below.
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. Shop With Us is a team that highlights products and services that readers might find useful. This includes purses, plus size swimsuits, purses and women’s sneakers. It also offers gift ideas for everyone in your family, including wedding-guest outfits, purses and bridal shapewear. The selection of products and services is not intended to be an endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in this post.
Shop With Us may be offered products to try out by manufacturers. Us Weekly also receives compensation from the manufacturer for products featured in our articles. This does NOT influence our decision to recommend or not recommend a product or service. Shop With Us is independent from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected] Have a great shopping experience!
Coach Outlet Sale, 80s fashion trends are back, 90s fashion hip-hop style